1. Indoor &outdoor portable ice mat.
2. EPDM, NBR+PVC, PE materials
3. Heat& low temperature resistance
4. Anti-aging&UV resi
Mobile Ice Rinks:
1. The Concept of an Artificial Ice Rink
1) The Absorber strips (Ice Mats) are rolled out side by side to form an area which will become the ice surface.
2) An environment-friendly mixture of antifreeze and water is then chilled by a refrigeration unit to a temperature of between -7°C and -10°C and pumped through the ice mats.
3) The temperature of the ice mats falls below the freezingpoint which then freezes the sprayed on water into asmooth and uniform ice surface.
2. AnArtificial Ice Rink Consists of:
1) Absorber Area ( Ice Mats)
3) Ice Area Boarding
4)Ice Resurfacing Machines
7)Solid Basis (asphalt, cement, wood, ...)
3. Ice Mat
Absorber width: Single strip width 120 mmconsisting of 8 tubes
2)Absorber Length: Variable
4)Empty: 5,5 kg/m2
5)Full: 8,5 kg/m2 - contents 3,0 l/m2
6)Flow Rate per m2: 50 to 100 l/h
7)operational Pressure: 0,5 to 2,5 bar
8)Temperature Resistance: -40°C to + 150°C
11)Material performance;good corrosion resistance and electrical
Insulationparticularlyfrequency insulation) chloridized,modified by radiation; high rigidity, hardness and strength; low water absorption; desirable, electrical, property, radiation, resistance, and wear-resistant.
4. The Ice Box is constructed from solid, hot-dip galvanizedsteel with a grooved pattern aluminum casing.
The collection tubing is already permanently integrated inthe ice boxes. The collection tubing consists of both flowand return. To these the ice mats are solidly connected.For transport purposes, the rolled up ice mats are storedin the ice boxes. Removable transport hangers allow forthe problem-free stacking of the ice boxes for transportand storage.
In order to operate the artificial ice rink, a refrigeration unitand a circulation pump are necessary. The refrigerationunit provides the necessary cooling energy which is thentransferred to the antifreeze/water mixture. By means ofthe circulation pump, the mixture is chilled to between -7°Cand -10°C and forced through the absorber area.
6. The advantages of ice rink
*Since mats are flexible,they can easily be adapted to the ground surface.Circum-Venting fountains, trees, light poles etc.present no difficulties.
*Due to the low based total construction of the IceRink, less water is required. This means energy savings.
3) The narrow tube layout of the Ice Mats producesan energy transferring surface of 2 m2 per m2of ice area. This results in a consistent cooling field as well as a uniformice surface.
4)Due to pipes separated tightly, energy efficient instant heat exchange surface of ice rink has created greater. So the end result is the formation of a 35% higher than the heat exchange medium of the traditional ice rink system, making less refrigeration and glycol, more money.
5Because of the instant ice rink unique design, its installation and removal of time less than the traditional 30%,Apart from actual energy cost, labor is the most expensive. Instant ice rink will pay for itself in two quarters, which is achieved by reducing the consumption of Material and labor.
6 Ice Rink Exhibitions:
install and disassemble, and is adapted for storage in boxes supplied with the ice mats.
1.material:EPDM & NBR+PVC,PE
3.working pressure:-0.5 to 2 bar
4.pressure up to : 4 bar
5. PORT :Shenzhen or Guangzhou
6.easy to install
7.5-10 years guarantee
8.high and low temperature-resistant
9.physically and chemically stable
10.good quality and competitive price
IF ANY QUERY OR FURTHER INFORMATION YOU WANTED,PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT WITH US DIRECTLY